10 Simple Ways to Rapid Profits
- Use a "P.S." at the end of your ad copy. This is were you either want to repeat a strong benefit or use a strong close like a free bonus.
- Create a no cost e-book and provide it on your website or e-zine. This will bring more visitors to your website and produce more sales and subscribers to your e-zine.
- Create multiple streams of income with your web site. You could sell your own products, join affiliate programs, sell advertising space, etc.
- Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy. This can earn their trust and put them in a good
mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
- Extend your products and services only when totally necessary. There won't be people to buy the products or services if there is no market for them.
- Offer your customers your backend products immediately after they complete an order. Finalize their orders by providing a page thanking them for their order. Include ads featuring your other products on this page.
- Sell a few products on your web site instead of selling a large amount of products. To many choices can overwhelm your visitors and they won't buy.
- Include content and free stuff on your web site that promote the products you're selling. If they
don't read your ads, they may read your offerings.
- Inform your visitors that you are an individual and not only a website. You could add your personal information to your website.
- Add a page on your website that includes your contact information. Provide visitors to your website a number of ways to communicate with you. Your visitors will trust you even more.
Articles | Domain Name Registration | Web site Hosting | Web Site Designing | Uploading Web Pages | Search Engine Submission | Website Maintenance | Professional Web Site Solutions | Free Sub Domain Name Registration
© 2004 4eit.com. . All rights reserved.
Group Sites: 2itb.com | AboutD.com | Artcliff.co.uk | 123stones.com