10 Explosive Way To
Turbo-Boost Your Sales
- Design your web site to be a targeted resource center.
Choose one subject and build on it. You'll gain repeat visitors that are
interested in that topic.
- Offer something that is really free. If people go
to your site and what you said was free really isn't, you'll lose their
trust and they won't buy anything.
- Add a chat room or message board to your web site. People
want to interact with other people that have they same interests as them.
- Entice people to link to your web site by giving them
something free in return. This'll increase your ranking in some search
- Activate your audience's sentiments in your ad copy. For
example, if you offer a publication featuring information about gambling,
explain to your audience what they will feel after winning money.
- Make sure your site looks good in all browsers. You could
be losing sales because it looks distorted in some web browsers.
- Increase your sales by e-mailing full page ads to your e-zine
subscribers. Remember to tell people before they subscribe or they may
consider it spam.
- Make inquiries in your ad copy that make people consider
their personal issues. An example: Do you want to be debt free?
- Enhance the size of your potential customer's problem in
the advertisement; explain show the way your product can solve the problem.
You can expect an increase in sales. The more significant the problem, the
more sales you can expect.
- Invest a percentage of your profits right back into your
business. Spend it on marketing, product
improvement, customer service, advertising, etc.
. All rights reserved.